Turn on thread page Beta

Refugee from Eritrea raped 79 year old woman in Graveyard [Germany] watch

ReputationRep:
    On Sunday morning a "refugee" from Eritrea raped a 79 year old woman. The man from Eritrea is 40 years old and registered as a refugee since 2013.

http://www.welt.de/regionales/nrw/ar...lflow_facebook

ReputationRep:
    What is it with these "refugees" raping really old people? There has been numerous now

ReputationRep:
    Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine refugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.

ReputationRep:
    I have no words.

ReputationRep:
    Grim af

ReputationRep:
    How awful. I really hope Germany has learnt from this week and closes it's doors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    How awful. I really hope Germany has learnt from this week and closes it's doors.
    Keep dreaming. We Germans are the most ignorant nation on the European continent --- 100% disconnected from reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine refugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.
    Around 30% of the "refugee's" into Germany are Syrian. Good luck deporting these people to their "Home country"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Around 30% of the "refugee's" into Germany are Syrian. Good luck deporting these people to their "Home country"
    Yes, we must not send them back because to do so would risk breaching their human rights. That makes them refugees, not "refugees", you know. And of course in this case a refugee who commits a crime will be subject to the German penal system the same as anyone else in Germany who commits a crime and whom they cannot extradite.

ReputationRep:
    Any actually constructive opinions, or is this still TSR I'm browsing?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we must not send them back because to do so would risk breaching their human rights. That makes them refugees, not "refugees", you know. And of course in this case a refugee who commits a crime will be subject to the German penal system the same as anyone else in Germany who commits a crime and whom they cannot extradite.
    no

ReputationRep:
    Just because he's committed a crime doesn't mean he's not a genuine rapefugee you know. He will be arrested and deported to his home country if it is considered safe; if not he will be tried and punished in Germany.
    FIFY...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    Keep dreaming. We Germans are the most ignorant nation on the European continent --- 100% disconnected from reality.
    I always wanted to ask a German citizen about this: what do people think of Angela Merkel's policies? Do Germans support her and do they think it's good to let 1 million from them in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlieto)
    I always wanted to ask a German citizen about this: what do people think of Angela Merkel's policies? Do Germans support her and do they think it's good to let 1 million from them in?
    I made a thread on this with a poll a few hours ago. It has inexplicably been taken down by the forum

ReputationRep:
    I made a thread on this with a poll a few hours ago. It has inexplicably been taken down by the forum
    Do you remember what the majority voted for?

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember what the majority voted for?
    I had 3 options -

1) People originally against Germany EU immigrant decision
    2) People For it at the time but now realise they were wrong
    3) People for it at the time and still support it

Last time i looked, 6 votes cast all for number 1. Now we know that there were many people for Merkel and EU policy of welcoming untold numbers so its a real shame we didnt get to see if attitudes had changed and i am peplexed as to why it has been removed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    You wouldn't think Germany has a centre-right party in government. Maybe it's time Germans started to support the AFD. I bet their support will rise given what's happened over this week.

ReputationRep:
    Please grow up
    We said the mass influx of "refugees" would be a total disaster for Europe, and so it is proving.

Don't come crying to me if your granny is next, that is all I am saying...

You were warned.

ReputationRep:
    I had 3 options -

1) People originally against Germany EU immigrant decision
    2) People For it at the time but now realise they were wrong
    3) People for it at the time and still support it

Last time i looked, 6 votes cast all for number 1. Now we know that there were many people for Merkel and EU policy of welcoming untold numbers so its a real shame we didnt get to see if attitudes had changed and i am peplexed as to why it has been removed
    Do you think Merkel will be elected again?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think Merkel will be elected again?
    I dont know, i hope not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.