Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As the title says, though I do not follow everything, and follow things from other ideologies, I quite like fascism. AMA

ReputationRep:
    anyone interested in asking this ignorant bigot questions lmao

ReputationRep:
    What aspects of Fascism do you not like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    do u heil hitler

ReputationRep:
    Do you hate;
    -disabled people
    -Jews
    -black people
    -homosexuals

?

ReputationRep:
    ok ill bite

What role should a government play in an economy?

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been a member of the Green Party?

ReputationRep:
    Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton or Donald 'daddy' Trump
    Who would you vote for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    What aspects of Fascism do you not like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The racial part, if someone is patriotic to their country then I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    do u heil hitler
    Well, I do like Hitler somewhat, what people fail to realize is that he was a product of his time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelAviv)
    Do you hate;
    -disabled people
    -Jews
    -black people
    -homosexuals

?
    I don't hate them, Jews and black people living in western countries I don't really like, in most cases, disabled people can't help it, but if a women believes she would have one then she should abort. Homosexuals, as long as they're not parading around screaming how great they are or raising children then it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATW1)
    How long have you been a member of the Green Party?
    All my life, HAIL BENNET that Australian that none of the Australians like, telling us what to do. What an absolute BAI#multiculti.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    ok ill bite

What role should a government play in an economy?
    depends, anything that may harm the welfare of the nations should be controlled. The government should play a huge part though, the gov should provide housing, healthcare, social care, child care. Etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Hilary 'war hawk' Clinton or Donald 'daddy' Trump
    Who would you vote for?
    Clinton, things need to get worse before they can become better, though I dislike them both immensely for different reasons.

ReputationRep:
    You must be my long lost brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IYGB)
    You must be my long lost brother
    Komarade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Jews and black people living in western countries I don't really like
    What why? This is not really an opinion I hear often like the others from this post

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What why? This is not really an opinion I hear often like the others from this post

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Jews control the majority of the banks and investment companies, media etc, they're very community orientated and do not care about nationality or nation before the Jewish community. Black people can be very tribal orientated, have a lower than average IQ, commit more crime, more likely to not respect authority or anything, have contributed little to culture, the reason for grime music, gangs and a lack of honour when fighting etc, use knives and are more likely to be on welfare etc. That and they don't belong in the west as they don't contribute **** all, look at the Chinese, they're very respectful, polite and they contribute. I blame black culture for the rise of people showing little respect to others and going out dressed like scum in gangs and raping/killing people and being violent.
    Look at Israel, always killing others, and only accepting Jewish immigration(when it's very hard to become a jew) and they're always pushing anti-western sentiment in the West.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    Jews control the majority of the banks and investment companies, media etc, they're very community orientated and do not care about nationality or nation before the Jewish community. Black people can be very tribal orientated, have a lower than average IQ, commit more crime, more likely to not respect authority or anything, have contributed little to culture, the reason for grime music, gangs and a lack of honour when fighting etc, use knives and are more likely to be on welfare etc. That and they don't belong in the west as they don't contribute **** all, look at the Chinese, they're very respectful, polite and they contribute. I blame black culture for the rise of people showing little respect to others and going out dressed like scum in gangs and raping/killing people and being violent.
    Look at Israel, always killing others, and only accepting Jewish immigration(when it's very hard to become a jew) and they're always pushing anti-western sentiment in the West.
    Oh dear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear oh dear.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.