Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Tigtig watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Do'ya think we should have a sub form specially made for people who want to post suicide threats and threads *****ing about there lives?

There could be a special feature where you automatically go into invisible mode after your first "death-wish" has been added... :rolleyes:
    yeah good idea then the mods could just delte all the threads after a few hours!

(Original post by trigger)
    yeah good idea then the mods could just delte all the threads after a few hours!
    Artists impression on the said new forum...

ReputationRep:
    Artists impression on the said new forum...
    lol

(Original post by Cossack)
    lol
    lol Your sigs really funky, where did you find those quotes?

ReputationRep:
    i dunno if i should laugh at the second quote though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    first ones bart simpsons and the other two are Emo Phillips....they upset quite a few of the more delicate forumites unfortuantely and result in loads of neg rep from people who dont have a sense of humour ....

(Original post by Cossack)
    first ones bart simpsons and the other two are Emo Phillips....they upset quite a few of the more delicate forumites unfortuantely and result in loads of neg rep from people who dont have a sense of humour ....
    Yeah, I get that sometimes. It's annoying at the moment because I'm something like 5 rep points off from two green bar things! Two I say!!

The last quotes the best tho, lol

ReputationRep:
    Do'ya think we should have a sub form specially made for people who want to post suicide threats and threads *****ing about there lives?

There could be a special feature where you automatically go into invisible mode after your first "death-wish" has been added... :rolleyes:
    Yeah, funny.

Or maybe not. I can't remember the statistics but many students suffer from mental illness / distress. Why do you think colleges employ counsellors?

And people should familiarise themselves with the difference between reactive and endogenous* depression.

*2 a : caused by factors inside the organism or system <an endogenous psychic depression> <endogenous business cycles> b : produced or synthesized within the organism or system <an endogenous hormone>

(Original post by bratcat)
    Yeah, funny.

Or maybe not. I can't remember the statistics but many students suffer from mental illness / distress. Why do you think colleges employ counsellors?

And people should familiarise themselves with the difference between reactive and endogenous* depression.

*2 a : caused by factors inside the organism or system <an endogenous psychic depression> <endogenous business cycles> b : produced or synthesized within the organism or system <an endogenous hormone>
    Good, er, good. Well, for your general information I do suffer from depression, I do see a councillor and I have posted suicide threats before.

I've been there, so in my opinion I can make fun of that situation if I want to.

ReputationRep:
    I wondering why in the artists impression of the new "suicide subforum" the last post was by Pip210 talking about CD piracy - doesn't really belong there ah?

(Original post by Chubb)
    I wondering why in the artists impression of the new "suicide subforum" the last post was by Pip210 talking about CD piracy - doesn't really belong there ah?
    Yes, I know, I was just trying to make a practical gag

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2004
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.