Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was trying to find information in the big accom thread but it's quite tricky! Anyways I just got my offer through for this place and only really know what the uni have told me about it! So any information would be great, and I've set up a group on facebook for people to join if they are going to be living there from September! :cool:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2393342674

Would be cool to get to know a few people.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I'm gonna be alone!

ReputationRep:
    dude you have to publicise your group properly no one will see it here
    by the way i'm goin to manchester as well but i'm gonna be at whitworth and also you've gotta remember not many ppl have had the accomodation offers yet

ReputationRep:
    Well....... I was in Wright Rob last year, but I think you have made a mistake on facebook, because I think you have made it so people on your network can join! Now I would love to join your group to share the fantastic year I had there and what you need to watch out for next year!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.