Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who decided on catered and who chose non-catered?
    what were your reasons for doing so?

and for those already at uni, who chose self-catered, did you all kinda of cook together or what?

just trying to get a feel as to what it'l b like

ReputationRep:
    I'm going catered, simply because I can and will cook and I think I'd prefer the freedom of deciding exactly what I eat and when I eat it.

ReputationRep:
    Me too -self catered - just cause I can. Although I may regret that, depending on how much free time I end up having...

*edited because I'm a berk and said 'catered' too. Mind you, I'm at work, so mind is elsewhere*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mungukwachupi)
    I'm going catered, simply because I can and will cook and I think I'd prefer the freedom of deciding exactly what I eat and when I eat it.
    You mean self-catered then, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    umm... yes *hits self for stupidity*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mungukwachupi)
    umm... yes *hits self for stupidity*
    lol yeh i wus gona point that out

im thinking slef-catered would be best. can eat more when you want, better facliities. might be cheaper overall (maybe not) i guess if i just eat lentils and barley which i foundout i actually like !!! (whoop for me lkikeing something good for me!)

ps. SIMON PEGG AVATAR!!!!!!!!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.