Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm just filling out my SFE application for second year, i'm now living with my sister and her partner, I've selected on my application that I don't live with my parents (They live separately anyway).

Why is it that I have to provide information on my father and mother for the financial section, I don't live with them and I thought it was based on household income? Which in this case should be based on my sister and her partner.

Thanks for any help.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Students who are under 25 applying through Student Finance England are considered dependent on their parents . We would not assess your application based on your sister and sisters partner income.

Thanks

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.