Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know no one else who is starting my course at this time (or anyone else going to YSJ university for that matter). I have a conditional offer for Sept 16. Anyone else? :3

ReputationRep:
    I am starting this course in September 2016, travelling from Scarborough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddi798)
    I am starting this course in September 2016, travelling from Scarborough. Where are you travelling from?
    Thats awesome! Will you be travelling every day? And I'll be travelling from a few miles from Pontefract (near Wakefield). Do you have any social media?😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amys97)
    Thats awesome! Will you be travelling every day? And I'll be travelling from a few miles from Pontefract (near Wakefield). Do you have any social media?😁
    Aha! Pleased to find someone else doing the same course! Yes i am going to be travelling every day, are you? I have Facebook. Do you have any social media? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddi798)
    Aha! Pleased to find someone else doing the same course! Yes i am going to be travelling every day, are you? I have Facebook. Do you have any social media? 😊
    Unfortunately I don't have Facebook, do you have a twitter? If so, I'm ibroughtthefood and I do have snapchat too! It's so nice to know someone who will also be travelling like me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amys97)
    Unfortunately I don't have Facebook, do you have a twitter? If so, I'm ibroughtthefood and I do have snapchat too! It's so nice to know someone who will also be travelling like me!
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Just followed you on Twitter, don't go on very often. Look forward to seeing you at enrolment on Monday ☺️

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.