Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    So I called up the Uni a while ago to see when enrolment will happen because I applied straight to the Uni and got a Uncon Offer. I called up because I wanted to go through the process of a Student bank account but they told me I need proof of study/ acceptance (you can only get this through applying via. UCAS). The Uni told me they don’t do this and you can print off something when you enrol.

    I then asked when the enrolment is and they said August 15th.

    Could anyone confirm this? And confirm whether once this is done, you’ll be classed as a student and can use system to print off the ‘proof of study’. This would be awesome if answered by a current student or a ‘soon to be’ year 2.

    Many thanks!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.