Madvillain - Fancy Clown (feat. Viktor Vaughn)
Jay Z - Cashmere Thoughts
J Dilla - Da Factory
Common - Love is...
UGK - Ridin Dirty
Young Thug - #Twittersong
The Strokes - Last Nite
Kanye West - I Wonder
Travis Scott - Upper Echelon (feat. T.I and 2 Chainz)
Kid Cudi - Enter Galactic (Love Connection, Pt. 1)
1. 10 or a 2 Way - Korn
2. In Memory - Shinedown
3. Spit You Out - Bullet for my Valentine
4. I'll Cut You Down - Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats
5. Reckless - Papa Roach
6. Mind Crawler - Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats
7. Blooddrunk - Children of Bodom
8. Never Wrong - Disturbed
9. Magnetic North - Alestorm
10. White Line Fever - Airbourne
Kanye West - We Can Make It Better
UGK - **** My Car
Kid Cudi - Enter Galactic (Love Conmection, Pt. 1)
Kanye West - Good Morning
Travis Scott - Hell Of A Night
Lil Uzi Vert - Right Now
Kanye West - The Glory
Travis Scott - Quintana (featuring Wale)
Kanye West - Coldest Winter
Jay Z - Feelin' It (featuring Mecca)
Johnny Foreigner - Twin Sisterzz
Nai Harvest - Buttercups
The Front Bottoms - Flashlight
Dance Gavin Dance - Stroke God, Millionaire
TRC - #TeamUK
Gunning For Tamar - Time Trophies
Daylight - In On It
Dikembe - Not Today, Angel
Elephants - Alexander
Our Sunday Affairs - Fatter Wires
Go on, since I have absolutely nothing better to do:
1. Taipan - The Cellar (off Breakout EP, 1981): NWOBHM-inspired heavy metal from Australia, pretty good stuff
2. Gevurah - Dialogue of Broken Stars I (off Dialogue of Broken Stars demo, 2015): Canadian 'orthodox'-ish black metal. Not a huge fan but listenable.
3. Masacre - Sepulcros en Ruinas (off Colombia... Imperio del Terror demo, 1989): this is more like it. Love early South American extreme metal.
4. Ampütator - Warlords of Atomic Filth (off split with Devastator, 2008): pretty mundane black/death metal, not a fan of the drum sound. Fun if I'm drunk, not so much sober.
5. My Bloody Valentine - Kiss the Eclipse (off Sunny Sundae Smile EP, 1987): I actually prefer MBV before they pioneered shoegaze, I find it more listenable.
6. Johann Sebastian Bach - Movement 2, Part 2 of St Matthäus Passion, performed by Collegium Vocale Gent: fantastic stuff.
7. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Sin in My Heart (off Juju, 1981): a band/album I never enjoyed as much as I'm supposed to given the rest of my taste.
8. Outre - Chant 3: The Fall (off Ghost Chants, 2015): solid Polish black metal.
9. Fates Warning - Valley of the Dolls (off Awaken the Guardian, 1986): one of my favourite albums of all time, this one. Progressive power metal done to perfection.
10. The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (off Ready to Die, 1994): excellent stuff. Don't think I need to say much more. If you like hip-hop, you'll like this, if you don't, you won't.
11. Sore Throat - Channel Zero Reality (off Never Mind the Napalm, Here's Sore Throat, 1989): classic grindcore and a great album (despite the fact that Napalm Death is my favourite band).
12. Charles Bronson - Standing in Front of Bulldog Records (off Complete Discocrappy, 2000): powerviolence done perfectly.
13. Sergei Prokofiev - Sonata for Solo Cello in C Sharp Minor, Op. 134: beautiful melancholy, a pity the piece was never finished.
14. Negură Bunget - Intro: Vînt dă Rău Pîn Valea Iadului (off Sala Molksa EP, 1998): one of the few folky black metal bands I like, and almost certainly my favourite band from Romania.
15. Art Blakey & Thelonious Monk - Evidence (off Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers with Thelonious Monk, 1958): of course two of the greatest jazz musicians of all time don't disappoint.
Realised I overshot here but this thread will be tedious if nobody adds descriptions to their posts.