Report 15 years ago
It's probably where they put up the fake lunar landing. >_>
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I thought everyone knew the answer to this one... area 51 is where they originally took the remains from the roswell crash in the 50's, performed all kinds of top secret testing and disected the aliens.

Nah, seriously, it's a test area, this is where the stealth bomber was tested out before being made public, aswell as other secret aircraft and weapons. Makes sense that it be a restricted area imo. As to where they get their ideas for this technology...... well there are plenty of theorys on that.
mmm don't forget independence day all those spooky aliens in glass cases very damien hurst like
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
area 51 doesn't exist
Chubb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
area 51 doesn't exist
Of course it does. Its used to be marked on maps (may still be though I don't they still call it Area 51) and you can get satallite pictures of it.
Stumbleines
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
area 51 doesn't exist
As an area, it exists, however it's unlikely to be used for, alien stuff or whatever these conspiracy nutjobs imagine.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There's aliens there dude! I've been there! I've been abducted.. dude!.. lmao please.. Its a government base, simple as that, personally.. I believe there COULD be other life out there.. but.. none would be found in area 51. Its all a bunch of BS the tabloids LOOOOVE going on about. Pa-lease... if you seriously want to believe in something like that, go right ahead, its your sanity. BUT.. if you're smart.. you'd know its just a gov't base. Plain and simple.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.77%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (33)
8.55%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (86)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (50)
12.95%
No, nothing has changed (117)
30.31%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.13%

Watched Threads