ReputationRep:
    It's a huge kitten farm.

ReputationRep:
    its where the UKL server is kept.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably where they put up the fake lunar landing. >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I thought everyone knew the answer to this one... area 51 is where they originally took the remains from the roswell crash in the 50's, performed all kinds of top secret testing and disected the aliens.

Nah, seriously, it's a test area, this is where the stealth bomber was tested out before being made public, aswell as other secret aircraft and weapons. Makes sense that it be a restricted area imo. As to where they get their ideas for this technology...... well there are plenty of theorys on that.
    mmm don't forget independence day all those spooky aliens in glass cases very damien hurst like

ReputationRep:
    area 51 doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    area 51 doesn't exist
    Of course it does. Its used to be marked on maps (may still be though I don't they still call it Area 51) and you can get satallite pictures of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY)
    area 51 doesn't exist
    As an area, it exists, however it's unlikely to be used for, alien stuff or whatever these conspiracy nutjobs imagine.

ReputationRep:
    There's aliens there dude! I've been there! I've been abducted.. dude!.. lmao please.. Its a government base, simple as that, personally.. I believe there COULD be other life out there.. but.. none would be found in area 51. Its all a bunch of BS the tabloids LOOOOVE going on about. Pa-lease... if you seriously want to believe in something like that, go right ahead, its your sanity. BUT.. if you're smart.. you'd know its just a gov't base. Plain and simple.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.