Will Europe be put in a state of 'lockdown' with no muslims able to enter?

Watch
zigglr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
If Europe realise that national security is at risk, or we declare a state of war with ISIS, will Europe be put in a state of lockdown, with no muslims being able to enter, like it will be soon in the US?
orton6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by zigglr)
If Europe realise that national security is at risk, or we declare a state of war with ISIS, will Europe be put in a state of lockdown, with no muslims being able to enter, like it will be soon in the US?
Yes. It's inevitable that Europe will eventually have to do this.
Atlas Thugged
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It will end in civil war and genocide, I will have moved to a different country by then however.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
What will you do about the millions of muslims already in Europe?

How will you police your borders?

What will you do without the oil? Ibly buy from non muslim countries?
drinktheoceans
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is illogical
h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Isn't there a war against ISIS already but not very successful as countless of innocent lives have been lost and still on going?
Atlas Thugged
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
What will you do about the millions of muslims already in Europe?

How will you police your borders?

What will you do without the oil? Ibly buy from non muslim countries?
Oil won't be important for much longer. Why do you think Britain and America are so into fracking now? After that it will be electricity all the way.
2016_GCSE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They will all find there ways in.
999tigger
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Atlas Thugged)
Oil won't be important for much longer. Why do you think Britain and America are so into fracking now? After that it will be electricity all the way.
Yes sure are being overrun by electric cars.
Atlas Thugged
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Yes sure are being overrun by electric cars.
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...oreign-oil.asp

Use of fracking can reduce the need for oil right now, we could survive without middle east oil imports for decades if this gets the green light, by then electric cars will be viable.
AidenLloydJepsen
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, this will not happen.

As much as we should be preventing people from a regressive culture coming into Europe, especially given many Muslims' refusal to integrate as part of a liberal and tolerant democracy, the hysterical left would go haywire at even entertaining such a proposal. The radical left and their need to appease multiculturalism has made us blind to the incompatibilities of Islamic culture, but the left's delusion is fueling the far-right and it's only a matter of time before civil disdain and political dissatisfaction resonate with voters and there to be fundamental change in western societies.

The rise of the Freedom Party in Austria, the strength of the Front National in France and the popularity of the PVV in the Netherlands is evidence that many people are shifting away from the deranged policies of liberal conservatism and social democracy, and adopting a newfound admiration for economic nationalism and social traditionalism. The EU is a failing institution and it's only a matter of time before the landscape of European politics shifts to a new age of rationalism and common sense.
999tigger
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Atlas Thugged)
http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...oreign-oil.asp

Use of fracking can reduce the need for oil right now, we could survive without middle east oil imports for decades if this gets the green light, by then electric cars will be viable.
Think you will find fracking will be much shorter lived and will start to plateau in 2020. M East oil reserves are much greater and even now the US still imports 40-45% of its oil.

Europe doesnt have anywhere near the fracking reserves the US has.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...s-environment/
username1149696
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It would be against EU principles to discriminate against people on the basis of religion, and to refuse refugees.
Vav Sartrean Po
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who else wants to move to Australia with me?
zigglr
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Marshall Taylor)
Who else wants to move to Australia with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeFe8kj70ac

You can't escape it :P
Vav Sartrean Po
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeFe8kj70ac

You can't escape it :P
That was in 2014...
Craig1998
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is a muslim majority country in Europe though.. two if you count one which isn't in the UN but is considered a country by most UN members.
tariqsherwani
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why do feel the need to start such threads?

You have no idea how international sanctions or policies work, yet your on here debating if you can ban 1.6 billion people from*travelling freely around the world?*

Muslims arent all brown people with big beards and a turban you dumbass. you have white ISIS members too who can pretend to be christians to get past border control.*

Go back to watching mia khalifa bro...*
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tariqsherwani)
Muslims arent all brown people with big beards and a turban you dumbass. you have white ISIS members too who can pretend to be christians to get past border control.*
We'll make bacon tests! Muslims shall not pass.
Trapz99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It won't work. People can just say they're not Muslims and enter the country. How would you know who's really Muslim and who's not?

A ban from some Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Syria would make more sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (739)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (416)
19.08%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (96)
4.4%

Watched Threads