Subject Headache Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I absolutely love space, maths and have an interest in astronomy.
However I get myself into a bad mood thinking about something I don't do. Physics A level. The reasons I didn't take it was because the quality of teaching was very poor (50% of the previous class got a U) and my school doesn't have enough equipment to support and entire class, as a result I didn't take it because I was worried about passing.
Is there anyway for me to get into astronomy, i'm doing a crash course on youtube, but I feel I've missed out on something I love. I am due to study Civil Engineering in 2017.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
However I get myself into a bad mood thinking about something I don't do. Physics A level. The reasons I didn't take it was because the quality of teaching was very poor (50% of the previous class got a U) and my school doesn't have enough equipment to support and entire class, as a result I didn't take it because I was worried about passing.
Is there anyway for me to get into astronomy, i'm doing a crash course on youtube, but I feel I've missed out on something I love. I am due to study Civil Engineering in 2017.
You'll have to ring up the unis and find out. You'll probably have to take a foundation year.
Edminzodo
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I considered doing Physics with a Foundation Year for a while so feel free to drop me a PM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1497)
79.59%
Leave (384)
20.41%

Watched Threads