UEA- Undergraduate BA Politics starting 2016 Watch

Matthew2k16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! My name is Matthew and I will be going to UEA in September to start an Undergraduate course in Politics

I'm kind of new here but wanted to make this thread so that people doing Politics, or a Politics related course could talk and meet eachother before the start of term!

Further, any experienced students in the subject area could also offer any hints or advice and I'm sure we can all use this forum to hopefully start University in the best way possible
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matthew2k16)
Hi! My name is Matthew and I will be going to UEA in September to start an Undergraduate course in Politics

I'm kind of new here but wanted to make this thread so that people doing Politics, or a Politics related course could talk and meet eachother before the start of term!

Further, any experienced students in the subject area could also offer any hints or advice and I'm sure we can all use this forum to hopefully start University in the best way possible
Hi there, I studied International Relations at UEA from 2011-2014, if you have any particular questions, feel free to ask ahead
connoralex97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Matthew,

I have been accepted into UEA to study the BA politics as well. Have you heard about your place yet ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (301)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (293)
25.37%
No I don't (561)
48.57%

Watched Threads