Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok ive looking for tempery work in oxford untill the end of sep
    ive tryed most places in oxford like the coverd market only want perment staff

most places in the westgate center and clarden center, cornmarket street, high street but not haveing any luck any help thanks

ReputationRep:
    Quite a lot of my friends are looking.. your best bet might be signing up with one of the agencies. One friend got some good one-off jobs from this..

A couple of weeks ago, I saw a lot of the shops needing people including the New Theatre.. Just go in and ask everywhere. Is there anywhere local you can ask if they need anyone?

The problem is that everyone is back from uni, so there's a lot of people going to a small amount of jobs!

ReputationRep:
    yer ive done every where now im trying other online fourm rooms ive been geting some offers but too much out of my way to get to

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.