ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    waves

How are you?
    quite well, hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths (2^2) Life)
    quite well, hbu?
    I too, am good! I've been in a sour mood throughout the day or two, and that has subsided. I don't know why, there's just some days wherein everything annoys me, I'm sure everyone knows that feeling. I see you're new to TSR; welcome, what brought you here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    I too, am good! I've been in a sour mood throughout the day or two, and that has subsided. I don't know why, there's just some days wherein everything annoys me, I'm sure everyone knows that feeling. I see you're new to TSR; welcome, what brought you here?
    Must be because you're out of your old routine from school. I've finished my A2s and im sooo bored. My friends use TSR, I'm not that new haha.

ReputationRep:
    Must be because you're out of your old routine from school. I've finished my A2s and im sooo bored. My friends use TSR, I'm not that new haha.
    Ahhh. What did you do at A2, and what are you hoping to study/do in the future?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Ahhh. What did you do at A2, and what are you hoping to study/do in the future?
    Maths, biology and chemistry. Doing a pure maths degree next year hopefully! Are you an a level student, what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    How is your holiday going??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anojan)
    How is your holiday going??
    Pretty boring, feeling really unproductive since finishing A2s. Been going gym and watching loads of anime and movies. Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty boring, feeling really unproductive since finishing A2s. Been going gym and watching loads of anime and movies. Hbu?
    mine is boring too

ReputationRep:
    Whats your name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    Whats your name?
    shiv, hbu?

ReputationRep:
    Maths, biology and chemistry. Doing a pure maths degree next year hopefully! Are you an a level student, what do you study?
    Only at GCSE at the moment, but I'm doing History, IT, French and RS, plus the compulsory subjects. Pretty bad choices, especially with French, but I could've picked worse. Already decided what I want to do, at A-Level I'm going to do Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and maybe a science (Biology/Chemistry/Physics), or some philosophy subject, and I'm hopefully going to study Computer Science at a Russel Group Uni (the sky is the limit! Maybe Oxbridge will be an option ). Aiming for mostly A*s at GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    shiv, hbu?
    Shiv is your name? Mine is Johnny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Galaxie501)
    Shiv is your name? Mine is Johnny.
    Thats nice, hows life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Only at GCSE at the moment, but I'm doing History, IT, French and RS, plus the compulsory subjects. Pretty bad choices, especially with French, but I could've picked worse. Already decided what I want to do, at A-Level I'm going to do Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science and maybe a science (Biology/Chemistry/Physics), or some philosophy subject, and I'm hopefully going to study Computer Science at a Russel Group Uni (the sky is the limit! Maybe Oxbridge will be an option ). Aiming for mostly A*s at GCSEs.
    Oh thats nice. Don't choose physics!! Its so damn hard, I picked it at AS but dropped it after two months. My teacher was terrible but physics is still ridiculously difficult. I love maths but it gets so hard at A2.

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats nice. Don't choose physics!! Its so damn hard, I picked it at AS but dropped it after two months. My teacher was terrible but physics is still ridiculously difficult. I love maths but it gets so hard at A2.
    I know Maths gets hard, but it's my passion, and I would be willing to work at it. I've already got (kind of) a head-start at C1 stuff. It has a good amount of overlap with GCSE, and I'm pretty bored with GCSE Maths atm. Although it's a fair bit harder, I find it far more interesting and fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    I know Maths gets hard, but it's my passion, and I would be willing to work at it. I've already got (kind of) a head-start at C1 stuff. It has a good amount of overlap with GCSE, and I'm pretty bored with GCSE Maths atm. Although it's a fair bit harder, I find it far more interesting and fun.
    I found AS maths far easier than GCSE, The textbooks were way better and the papers were really easy to complete. AS maths is basically B-A grade GCSE maths. But A2 maths will kill you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.