Choosing a Med School Watch

zhanenaomi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys! Been reading different forums on medicine, and from the things people share in them, thought this may be useful to some of you. Basically, its an excel file I created for the people in my school's med society to help out with choosing a university. All info should be accurate, let me know if there's errors. Hope this helps you future med students out!!
Attached files
Ben4444
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by zhanenaomi)
Hey guys! Been reading different forums on medicine, and from the things people share in them, thought this may be useful to some of you. Basically, its an excel file I created for the people in my school's med society to help out with choosing a university. All info should be accurate, let me know if there's errors. Hope this helps you future med students out!!
Think you may have last year's rankings, as Cardiff is now 23rd😉
zhanenaomi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Ben4444)
Think you may have last year's rankings, as Cardiff is now 23rd😉
Did this quite a while ago ready for open day season, so yeah, it's 2016 rankings! Thanks for reminding me, I'll get it updated over summer 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mutmit287
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nice idea, love the snazzy spreadsheet.
I had a similar tool when I was doing Alevels and it was super useful.
Ben4444
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did this quite a while ago ready for open day season, so yeah, it's 2016 rankings! Thanks for reminding me, I'll get it updated over summer 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck!! Hope your application goes well!!😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.29%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.45%