Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why is the video so elusive for this song and how has it stayed top of the charts despite the video being non existent... It's usually the video that helps a song up the charts half the time.

What is going on I don't get it, what am I missing? Almost feels like he's pulled some kind of a skank hmm...

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering this myself tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I was wondering this myself tbh
    annoying more than anything isn't it... not because I'm like ahhhh it's my favourite song, just because it's a mystery seems a little dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    the marketers pulled a neat trick there - they knew it fell badly on Monday's "chart update" so they put the video up in a desperate bid to keep it on top of the chart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    the marketers pulled a neat trick there - they knew it fell badly on Monday's "chart update" so they put the video up in a desperate bid to keep it on top of the chart
    The jammy little gits...

This video best be absolutely amazing when it's finally released otherwise he's just gonna amass lots of hate.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.