The Student Room Group

Embarressing Concern

You don't know how embarressing this was to write....

Basically, I slept at my boyfriends house the other night and gave him a blow job. He didn't cum in my mouth, but his penis was wet the whole time. Now yesterday, I started getting a really sore throat, which is unusual for me. I hardly get them, and if I do, its usually when I have a cold, which I don't at the moment. I'm worried its something to do with what happened the other night. My boyfriend is still a virgin, so I know he won't have any of these STDs or whatever, but what do you think I should do? Trip to the doctor, or just try sore throat remedies? Do you think the sore throat is even related to the other night? I was going to post this yesterday, but decided to give it a bit longer in the hope it might clear over night, which it hasn't. I've been drinking plenty of liquid, which hasn't helped.
Reply 1
Im guessing it nothing to worry about. Leave it a week, and if its still there go see your GP
Reply 2
first time i gave my boyf a bj i had a sore throat the day after. it turns out i had a cold. so it could be a coincidence. and as varsity said you could go and get it checked out if its still there.
i very much doubt its anything to do with his penis, i also very much doubt he has an sti....its just a sore throat...maybe hayfever..wait a week drink lots of warm fluids like hot water with honey and lemon in several times a day, get early nights
Throat lozenges should do the trick!
Trust me, that sore throat couldn't have been as mine last time I went to have surgery! Damn endotracheal tube! I was living off milk and watered down mash for 2 weeks!
(I lost 5lbs though, and lozenges always worked!)
Gargle salt water?
NO.
Although they may say that is a remedy, (and it is to some extent) it has a HORRIBLE taste and it will stay with you for a good few hours. It also caused me further irritation as it caused me to cough and spew alot.

Latest

Trending

Trending