Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is Marina Joyce's account suspended on twitter? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: this youtube drama is confusing and theres lots of speculations. i rather stay out of it

ReputationRep:
    I am so done with this hysteria already, the only one who is on 'drugs' and 'has problems' are these people who see things that aren't there like apparently she whispers HELP ME in a video, but she does not. People who honestly hear voices that aren't there should consult a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    Weird behaviour wasn't it. people thought she was crying out for help and her fans came up with the weird assumption that she might have relations to ISIS. funny though isn't it how they will suspend her account but won't suspend the account of any actual ISIS members...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I'm curious
    It is not suspended.

https://twitter.com/MarinaJoyce7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    :dontknow: this youtube drama is confusing and theres lots of speculations. i rather stay out of it
    I use to go to the same meetups as her and I use to watch her videos. All I can say is something's clearly wrong because she doesn't seem like herself in her videos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    Weird behaviour wasn't it. people thought she was crying out for help and her fans came up with the weird assumption that she might have relations to ISIS. funny though isn't it how they will suspend her account but won't suspend the account of any actual ISIS members...
    What's even funnier is that her account is not suspended.

*facepalm*

This is exactly how this whole thing blew up, someone says a lie on the Internet, everyone else starts repeating it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcenciel21)
    It is not suspended.

https://twitter.com/MarinaJoyce7
    It was before but now it works

ReputationRep:
    Everyone needs to stop being so hysterical. I'm friends with her friends (I used to be in the YouTube community, not famous lmao but 'in there' if you know what I mean) and they all say she is doing fine. Tbf even the police said so.

ReputationRep:
    Twitter must be working with her kidnapper to keep her quiet!!!!!

##savemarinajoyce!

ReputationRep:
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    I think it was just a publicity stunt- apparently she gained like 100k subs

ReputationRep:
    Stuff like this is why I hate Twitter at times. It's a massive wum.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm not sure tbh, those bruises looked pretty real to me 👀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    You can call for the death of westerners, whites, cops and men on Twitter but don't go criticising ghostbusters.

ReputationRep:
    The uproar of the situation is annoying me now. Apparently she said she was fine but everyone is still making a big deal out of...what?

ReputationRep:
    It's all pathetic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcenciel21)
    I am so done with this hysteria already, the only one who is on 'drugs' and 'has problems' are these people who see things that aren't there like apparently she whispers HELP ME in a video, but she does not. People who honestly hear voices that aren't there should consult a doctor.
    Lol she's clearly on something in all the newer videos. If you've taken drugs or been around people who have been on them it's pretty obvious. She also is pretty pro-drugs in a few of her videos talking about going on DMT trips in Peru.I've got friends who act just like her at parties when they've been taking everything. Literally repeating the same sentences over n over etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.