Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I have just published a book titled, Learning to Learn: A Philosophical Guide to Learning (IUniverse, ISBN: 0-595-32353-7). I use philosophy as a way to help learners understand what it means to learn and how to improve their motivation to learn. I also include critical thinking questions to allow the reader to reflect on each reading; and it also includes several practical exercises to facilitate a learners organizational needs.

Learning to Learn is an especially good book for college students and adult learners, and it would also be useful for college preparatory students. You can learn more about this book by accessing the following website:

http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/b...=0-595-32353-7

or at

http://www.barnesandnoble.com

I have taught freshmen experiences courses at Purdue University Calumet for 8 years. I have also presented at First Year Experience Conference hosted by the University of South Carolina and at the National Association for Developmental Education. I co-edit the journal Retention Success, which is published by Noel Levitz.

Or if you have questions, please feel free to email me.
    Thank you,
    Lee Rademacher

ReputationRep:
    I have also just written a book, its called 'go plug your stuff elsewhere punk' and is available to own in hard and paper back from 13th July 2004

ReputationRep:
    You sound like my old physics teacher. He didn't teach us, just handed out paper every so-often and the occasional never-used textbook, and said he "wasn't there to teach us, he was there to teach us to learn".

ReputationRep:
    um ok

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.