Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Warwick: msc Economics and Finance
    Durham: msc International money, finance and investment
    I have to make my dicision within 2 days, however I can't really decide which to choose.
    The matter is on the subject. The programme in Warwick I think maight be too theoretical for me while the one in Durham is more practical. But as far as I know, Warwick might be a better school compared to Durham.

Please give me some advice how to choose. I'll be appreciate.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Warwick based on reputation i.e. I have heard it is strong in that area.

Ultimately, though, it should come down to money, convenience, and being aware that the difference between them may be negligible.

ReputationRep:
    a fellow teacher in Durham told me that finance in durham is better than warwick......which really make it a dilemma...

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone notice this thread......?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have noticed it, but I know nothing about finance masters, so I can't exactly help you by posting, can I?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you anyway I may go to durham at the end because of the money issues...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisloever)
    a fellow teacher in Durham told me that finance in durham is better than warwick......which really make it a dilemma...
    Well don't they have a vested interest in saying that? And what does he mean 'better'?

It seems like you wanted to go Warick in the first place, so maybe you should follow your instincts? Although, as always, financial considerations will rule over...

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.