Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have recently applied for a job at Wilkinsons and i am wondering how long it takes them to get back to you.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    They should tell you how long it takes and if they haven't then email and ask.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by USP143)
    I have recently applied for a job at Wilkinsons and i am wondering how long it takes them to get back to you.
    I got an interview really quickly (a day or so), but they wanted me to be interviewed at 11 p.m. in a store 1h30 away from my house, which I thought was a bit odd so I turned the interview down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    I got an interview really quickly (a day or so), but they wanted me to be interviewed at 11 p.m. in a store 1h30 away from my house, which I thought was a bit odd so I turned the interview down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They didn't specify to me it has been a week now. I applied online
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by USP143)
    They didn't specify to me it has been a week now. I applied online
    Then perhaps you have been unsuccessful. Have you checked the online portal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Then perhaps you have been unsuccessful. Have you checked the online portal?
    It says still in process

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.