Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I completed an access course when I was 21, but now nearly 10 years later I want to undertake a different access course.

    My question is will I be entitled to the Advanced Learner Loan for a second access course? Obviously when I was 21 I did not have to pay fees so did not need any loans.

    I can't find anything specific on the gov.uk page about second qualifications.
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Yes, you will be eligible for an advanced learning loan even if you have done an access course or any other level 3+ qualification before.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.