Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Jason Bourne

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen this yet? Tempted to go to see it but want opinions first ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watched it yet. But come on. It's Matt Damon reuniting with the franchise again. What are the chances that you'll be disappointed?

ReputationRep:
    I thought that the last one with Hawkeye bloke was just dull. I can't put my finger on why, but it didn't do anything for me. This new one should hopefully beat that, at least.

ReputationRep:
    It was okay. I honestly got bored by the movie but the car chase scene was cool though.

ReputationRep:
    When he meets Tommy Lee Jones, Tommy asks him "have you figured out who you are yet?" or "have you finally accepted who you are?" ... "you are Jason Bourne". Can anyone say what he actually says?

ReputationRep:
    I have watched it and it is really good, It is as good as the other films, I would recommend going to see it especially if you like the previous films, I will defo be watching it again

ReputationRep:
    I saw it and it was great! I do love the Bourne films.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was good, go watch it

ReputationRep:
    So have more people seen this now? What's it like? I've rewatched the first three this week in preparation! Very excited to see this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lots of action! I got bored of the movie because I haven't seen the previous films so I didn't know what was going on lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shohaib712)
    Lots of action! I got bored of the movie because I haven't seen the previous films so I didn't know what was going on lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha that's a shame. You'll have to see them at some point though. Great if you like action! I love the sound of 'lots of action' though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Worth the watch imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is this a new film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Is this a new film?
    seen it love it. i especially love the scene they stole from gta5 where they are at a apple i phone reveal conference, at something happens to screw things up. If you have got your teeth into gta5 and watched the film, you will know exactly what i am talking about. Also they have updated the technology, to keep with the times. Hell i wish i had access to that kind of soft and hard ware that the mi5 in that show use!

ReputationRep:
    its a great movie

ReputationRep:
    I can't see how they can stretch this out even further; seems like they just keeping making stuff up to act as a "plot twist" to his character. We pretty much found out everything by the third film.

That said, looks decent so I'll probably give it a watch at some point.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i saw that. It was good.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.