Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is university of east london easy to get into?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOL:congrats:

Obviously it's extremely difficult. I've heard that you need a City & Guilds Hair and Beauty Certificate (which is immensely difficult to achieve) to get onto any of their courses.

ReputationRep:
    i take it that its really hard? hahahaha
    sorry if i sound stupid I'm an american trying to do research on which british uni i the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliott18picone)
    sorry if i sound stupid I'm an american trying to do research on which british uni i the best
    It's pretty easy to get into. It's ranked as 65 on Uni charts. You just need to pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zamihaaa)
    It's pretty easy to get into. It's ranked as 65 on Uni charts. You just need to pass
    thanks haha! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliott18picone)
    UEL definitley isn't considered one of the better UK universities- it tries to aim itself more at non traditional applicants to higher education and I believe it has one of the highest rates of mature students in the UK. So I wouldn't reccomend it to someone coming over here facing large tuition fee bills.

ReputationRep:
    It's one of the easier unis in London. Trickier and more respected establishments include Imperial, UCL and Kings.

Although none of those are in the Docklands and facing City Airport so East London wins on that count.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.