Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! Are there any students which have applied through clearing and got accepted? If so, what should we do regarding the accommodation
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Email the uni and ask.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Vlad1234)
    Hi there! Are there any students which have applied through clearing and got accepted? If so, what should we do regarding the accommodation
    Hey Vlad1234

Yes, we have a lot of students who have joined us through Clearing. We've made these videos to offer an insight into how they found the process.

Once you have accepted your Clearing offer for Loughborough, you'll be able to apply for accommodation. More details on how the process works can be found on these pages. If you require more information, you can contact our Accommodation Centre directly on (+44) 01509 274488 or drop them an email to [email protected].

Loads of information about the Clearing process can be found here. If you any further questions about Clearing or any other aspect of life at Loughborough, just shout

Teresa

ReputationRep:
    Hello Teresa, thank you for your quick response. I would have one more question. If I get in through clearing do I still have a chance to get accommodation within the campus accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loughborough University)
    Hey Vlad1234

Yes, we have a lot of students who have joined us through Clearing. We've made these videos to offer an insight into how they found the process.

Once you have accepted your Clearing offer for Loughborough, you'll be able to apply for accommodation. More details on how the process works can be found on these pages. If you require more information, you can contact our Accommodation Centre directly on (+44) 01509 274488 or drop them an email to [email protected].

Loads of information about the Clearing process can be found here. If you any further questions about Clearing or any other aspect of life at Loughborough, just shout

Teresa
    Hello Teresa, thank you for your quick response. I would have one more question. If I get in through clearing do I still have a chance to get accommodation within the campus accommodation?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Vlad1234)
    Hi Vlad

Yes, you will have the opportunity to apply for on-campus accommodation via the Room Preferencing process (The information you need is the third section on that page). While we can't guarantee halls accommodation for every student, our dedicated Accommodation Team will do their best to find a room on campus that suits your preferences. If this isn't possible, our Accommodation Centre will help you find University-approved accommodation.

If you haven't already, I would recommend signing up to our VIP email service. Once you're signed up you'll be invited to our Clearing web chats where you'll be able to ask any further questions you have about your accommodation application and any other aspect of the Clearing process, and you'll also be the first to know when our Clearing vacancies are published.

We hope to be welcoming you to Loughborough in a couple of months!

Teresa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.