My boyfriends past bothers me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I just recently got with this boy and he mentioned that his first time was a "drunken mistake". It really bothers me that it was just a drunken mistake and I don't know what to do.
MaseratiJay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why does it bother you op?

Do you feel like he doesn't place much importance/feelings during sex and takes it as a joke?
Or... is it because you feel he's reckless or what?
If you add some info then we can help
Atlas Thugged
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Who even discusses this **** with their partners?
mellibu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can get why it bothers you, I always feel a bit weird thinking about my partner with an ex but it is in the past. Think time kind of gets rid of the fact that its bothering you. The issue is there's not really a lot he can do about it, it's happened, I think you just have to think about your feelings and whether you can get over it else it will always be an underlying problem.
anonwinner
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He's an alpha male. Deal with it.
Platopus
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I just recently got with this boy and he mentioned that his first time was a "drunken mistake". It really bothers me that it was just a drunken mistake and I don't know what to do.
Unless he considers sex with you a drunken mistake, don't let that bother you.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
But isn't he with you now? surely that is what matters most. Some people have made mistakes in the past, I don't deny I have ended up with someone after being drunk
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Then you need to think about whether you really want to be with some one who you may disapprove of or be uncomfortable with based on what he may have done in the past. Tbh this will only get worse if you just ruminate about it and not take action.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by MaseratiJay)
Why does it bother you op?

Do you feel like he doesn't place much importance/feelings during sex and takes it as a joke?
Or... is it because you feel he's reckless or what?
If you add some info then we can help
I feel like he doesn't take it serious and that he's trying to remember with me I don't feel important and I don't know why
MaseratiJay
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I feel like he doesn't take it serious and that he's trying to remember with me I don't feel important and I don't know why
Maybe you can sit down with him and try and gauge his opinions and attitudes towards sex?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads