Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are there any other people out there about to start at the Uni of Chichester, national or international? I'd be happy to know, since I'm about to start but not from the UK ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting at Chichester this year I'm studying Musical Theatre, what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! good to hear from you I'm going to study English Literature and Drama studies. Musical Theatre sounds exciting though may be a stupid question, but why did you choose it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm starting too. Studying Charity Development :-)

ReputationRep:
    that's cool i done English Literature at A level why did you choose the combined drama studies may I ask? I chose mine because I've always been into performing, and for ages I thought I wasn't good enough but then I decided that I might as well give it a shoot, and I got in! it's also a combined course with Arts Development, which is about fundraising for performing arts etc. which I'm really interested in as well, andrewc88 I don't know if your course is similar to that? But not focusing on theatre of course! and sorry for the late reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitkatkate281)
    that's cool i done English Literature at A level why did you choose the combined drama studies may I ask? I chose mine because I've always been into performing, and for ages I thought I wasn't good enough but then I decided that I might as well give it a shoot, and I got in! it's also a combined course with Arts Development, which is about fundraising for performing arts etc. which I'm really interested in as well, andrewc88 I don't know if your course is similar to that? But not focusing on theatre of course! and sorry for the late reply!
    Hey! Yeah, I think my course crosses over with that for joint honours. May see you on some modules

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.