This discussion is closed.
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm confused :confused: over the websites all over the internet offering revision tips and information. I'm taking Physics,biology,chemistry,Maths and english so help with these would be especially welcome. If these societies help with such things, please tell me, I'll greatfully join.
Thanx!
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
All of your subjects are covered by the Heriot-Watt University Scholar website which is really good. You may only be able to access it if your school subscribes to it though.

http://scholar.hw.ac.uk/
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You're taking higher I assume?
Bitesize has a couple of your subjcets at higher, and scholar can be good on occasion. But of course, ukl is the best. Actually this is a great place to come and ask questions if you're stuck
The Duck
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
All of your subjects are covered by the Heriot-Watt University Scholar website which is really good. You may only be able to access it if your school subscribes to it though.

http://scholar.hw.ac.uk/
In a VERY non-argumentative way, I'd like to point out that Scholar didn't follow the Advanced Higher syllabus exactly, though it might do with Highers, I wouldn't know. Just something to check though, the Scholar problems and proofs can be amazingly useful, but learning something you don't actually need for the exam, without realising, can be a bit annoying.
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Very tactfully put dear
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey there welcome to the forums
Thanks for the site - AH Comp here I come
Where are you from?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm from near Inverness (took it out of my location cos some guy was like stalking me :eek: )
I took English, Maths, Geography, Computing and Physics
I think Physics and Maths went well, Computing and English were acceptable and I hated Geography
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
I'm from near Inverness (took it out of my location cos some guy was like stalking me :eek: )
I took English, Maths, Geography, Computing and Physics
I think Physics and Maths went well, Computing and English were acceptable and I hated Geography

Is there any specifically designed for chemistry?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads