The Student Room Group

HELP, Want to take my girl friend out BUT

Scroll to see replies

The chances of 'that' happening are close to zero.
Just delay the date and take her out when she is 16
Original post by Anonymous
I never trust anyone, it's not really her but her friend and she's easily lead I think.
I love her but I am a very paranoid person at times so, plus I am still going but my parents have **** me up

we're going to a city like place with lots to do by train, but obviously there's not cctv everywhere and my step dad **** me up lol

Don't you think it's best you work on that paranoia? If you let the paranoia rub off on your 15 year old girl friend you're going to have problems...
October

It's only two or so months until she's 16. I personally think there should be enough trust between you and this girl so that you're not constantly worried about her accusing you. I really admire and I'm glad that you are hanging out with her publicly till then and you are trying your best not to be alone with her. You are clearly a responsible person, and we don't know this girl, so if you think she is capable of something like accusing you or reporting you then maybe think again about the relationship. Or maybe you both can wait it out until she turns 16, and be friends/keep it on the low until then if you really want to keep it safe? Two months will fly by I suppose but honestly if you're hanging out with her in public then she will have nothing to report you for. But if she is ready to bring a friend along then I don't think she will do anything. It seems like she feels the same way that you feel and wants to keep it a bit lowkey until she is older. Definitely think before making any decisions but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just relax. I think all your parents are trying to do is just look out for you but you can reassure your parents that your girlfriend is turning 16 very soon.
(edited 7 years ago)
If your step dad tries it, just give him a one-two-left hook
Original post by sameehaiqbal
It's only two or so months until she's 16. I personally think there should be enough trust between you and this girl so that you're not constantly worried about her accusing you. I really admire and I'm glad that you are hanging out with her publicly till then and you are trying your best not to be alone with her. You are clearly a responsible person, and we don't know this girl, so if you think she is capable of something like accusing you or reporting you then maybe think again about the relationship. Or maybe you both can wait it out until she turns 16, and be friends/keep it on the low until then if you really want to keep it safe? Two months will fly by I suppose but honestly if you're hanging out with her in public then she will have nothing to report you for. But if she is ready to bring a friend along then I don't think she will do anything. It seems like she feels the same way that you feel and wants to keep it a bit lowkey until she is older. Definitely think before making any decisions but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just relax. I think all your parents are trying to do is just look out for you but you can reassure your parents that your girlfriend is turning 16 very soon.

I was only worried when my parents brought it up and sort of had a go at me today. I don't think she is, but her friend(according to my mate) has so I am a bit scared. Like no one would believe me and I don't want her for sex I met her through friends and fell in love with her, I have only hung out with her like 10 times because she used to have a friend that hated me and was a controlling *****, she controlled her friends and her and tried to control me but I wouldn't have it. She's not friends with her anymore tho
Reply 26
When does she turn 16?

Imagine Adam Johnson asked that
If she loves you, she wouldn't accuse you :wink:
She must one intelligent ass 15 year old.

How does an 18 year even converse with a 15 year old...?
If you're so scared she's going to cry rape on you that's not a good sign of a trusting relationship...
Her friend hasn't accused anyone of rape or sexual assualt she just said and spread rumours he was her bf

Not constantly, it's just my step dad and mum showed a lot of concern saying the worse.
Original post by TorpidPhil

I met her through friends. I really like her though and she is nearly 16, I am not that mature either tbh
Original post by SA-1
Imagine Adam Johnson asked that

I'm not much older though and he had a wife and kid and was 26!!!
It's like me going for a 13 year old ffs
I'm just imagining a year 10 in my school dating a year 13 and throwing up in my mouth
Everyones overreacting on this thread. By what you've said you're clearly a responsible man and you're thinking about the future. Maybe you could just keep it on the downlow and ask your girlfriend not to mention anything about you's to her friend. But don't worry there's only two months to go and you wont need to worry about it anymore. Just hang in there.
Original post by lucabrasi98
I'm just imagining a year 10 in my school dating a year 13 and throwing up in my mouth

Tbf I would have thought that until I fell in love with her
Tbf I would have thought that until I fell in love with her

wait, so are u two or three years older then her?
Reply 38
Original post by TorpidPhil

Lol it's really not that big a difference, especially as girls mature earlier
Original post by difeo
Lol it's really not that big a difference, especially as girls mature earlier

Nonce confirmed.

Proof for last statement pls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending