Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So this girl I used to see is going away to Santa ponsa tomorrow. It didnt work out between us twice as she kind of lead me on which led me getting too emotionally invested. Whilst I'm over the fact that we can't be together as she still snalchats me asking to g to nightclubs and stuff but the thought of her going and have a load of guys with her all the time kind of upsets me. Now she is not a sexually active person, like she's still a virgin and she doesent have any real reputation like that but it's Santa ponsa and I imagine she will be encouraged by her friends or other guys to do this. Main reason is cos I never got that far with her. Sounds stupid but suppose I would be a little jealous. I'm mostly over it now it's just the thought kind of upsets me. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    The direct answer to your question is YES. It is very normal. Actually it would be a tad abnormal if you weren't jealous

(Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    The direct answer to your question is YES. It is very normal. Actually it would be a tad abnormal if you weren't jealous
    Yeah I know. I just get kinda upset about it and wish I could stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I know. I just get kinda upset about it and wish I could stop.
    Then you, my friend, are either in love, or a virgin
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Or both!

ReputationRep:
    I could be wrong but .. if she goes out drinking and clubbing whilst at home and doesn't let her friends talk her into having sex with a random guy at a club then she may be the same whilst she is away on holiday.. Just because she is going to Santa Ponsa doesn't automatically mean she's going to have sex.

Although I can appreciate that you like this girl the reality is that she will eventually sleep with someone and there isnt a whole lot you can do. You said you're mostly over her - whilst she is away instead of thinking about her and what she's doing focus on you and creating memories for yourself rather that immaging the memories you think she is making.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.