Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in front of someone you've liked? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Any stories?

ReputationRep:
    Told the guy I liked how I felt about him. He said he likes me as a friend, not in that way. I was so embarrassed; I was crying in my form room during morning registration :bawling:. What made it all the more worse was the fact that I sat right in front of him in our Chem class, and we had a lesson later that same day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crankyla)
    Told the guy I liked how I felt about him. He said he likes me as a friend, not in that way. I was so embarrassed; I was crying in my form room during morning registration :bawling:. What made it all the more worse was the fact that I sat right in front of him in our Chem class, and we had a lesson later that same day...

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

Haven't LIKED many people tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Not many people have liked me and I never get the chance to get to know them, but nothing embarrasing, but sent them a kiss, lol.

Told them they were beautiful in a class.
    Doesn't sound like a lot but i meant to say something more mild but my head was just filled with how beautiful she is so it just kind of blirted out lol

ReputationRep:
    Back in year 7 (when I was very naive and stupid... Oh wait I still am ) I liked a girl so everytime she was around I would act real cool *sigh. So once we had an assembly and she sat next to me. Now I have a cold and kept on sneezing so I tried to create less noise by sneezing through my nose, when I sneezed the 4th time my snot was hanging from my nose and I didn't have a tissue so she turns around and sees me, she hands me a tissue and smiles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raizelcadres)
    Back in year 7 (when I was very naive and stupid... Oh wait I still am ) I liked a girl so everytime she was around I would act real cool *sigh. So once we had an assembly and she sat next to me. Now I have a cold and kept on sneezing so I tried to create less noise by sneezing through my nose, when I sneezed the 4th time my snot was hanging from my nose and I didn't have a tissue so she turns around and sees me, she hands me a tissue and smiles.
    In year 4, the whole class was sitting around in a circle discussing serious life issues. The class suddenly went silent, I tried to hold in my fart but instead, I farted loudly and the class laughed and my crush was sitting right next to me.

Like an idiot I tried to justify it, and instead told everyone to leave me alone coz I went to the Ice cream factory the day before.... *facepalm*

Was so embarrassed. Everyone, even the teacher was laughing, I put my head in my hands. Crush ended up rubbing my back though so not all bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was walking when I tripped over my boots and my skirt rose so high as a result that everyone could see my underwear I not only embarrassed myself in front of my crush but also all the other people in the hall way, the worst thing was he helped me up and I was casually trying to pull my skirt down and created a ladder in my tights.

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally emailing him the video for staying alive.

ReputationRep:
    Just making many mistakes
    Chickening out right in front of them
    Falling over in front of them
    Messing up my words
    Getting abuse hurled at me (from others and then my crush stood up for me)
    They were all different crushes btw

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.