Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am hopefully starting a Property and Finance Degree at Reading University, Whiteknights Campus in September2016, and will really need to get a part time job.
    Could anyone from Reading offer me advice on applying early for Campus jobs in bars, cafes etc.
    Will Keeler.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by William Keeler)
    I am hopefully starting a Property and Finance Degree at Reading University, Whiteknights Campus in September2016, and will really need to get a part time job.
    Could anyone from Reading offer me advice on applying early for Campus jobs in bars, cafes etc.
    Will Keeler.
    Hi Will,
    On campus we have our own dedicated JobShop to help students find part-time work either on campus or off. You should be able to browse online without a login at http://www.reading.ac.uk/careers/jobs/jobshop/

Also the university recruits Student Ambassadors with applications opening during Freshers Week, it's worth keeping an eye out for those for maximum flexibility.

Hope this helps and best of luck with results day

Mark
    2nd Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    If you go on www.rusu.co.uk and go onto the jobs page they have application forms for jobs in the students union at the bottom of the page. On my phone atm and it won't let me link the page but should be easy enough to find.

I worked in MOJOs kitchen from 2010-11, man I miss those days!*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.