Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need the results by the 18th of August else i will lose my place in University!!! Does anyone know when they will get theirs??

ReputationRep:
    Why will you lose your university place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had mine the other day. Perhaps give your college a call?

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your exam board. My college gave me an interim certificate signed by the head of the course, and then the exam board is supposed to process the results and have UCAS updated by early August.

I wouldn't worry too much, the only way you should lose your place because of results timing is miscommunication: if there's a issue or delay, just call the uni and explain the situation. It's very much out of your control and shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    My access course was through Open Awards. I already knew my grades as the college had already been moderated near the end of the course. My certificate was posted out to me by the college last week. My advice would be to contact your college and ask them what's happening.

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    My awarding body was Ascentis and they were supposed to posting to grades to UCAS on the 1st August. I knew pretty much all the way through what my grades would be in the end so there were no nasty surprises when the exam slips came out. We could pick up a copy of our results on the 26th July but won't get the actual certificate until the 4th September.Definitely ring your college and find out. I would think you should have had them by now.

ReputationRep:
    I got my certificate early last week. Call the place you completed it at and ask if they will update UCAS and if not, if you could have your certificate chased to send onto admissions dept at uni

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.