The Student Room Group

Would you say to a guy you like that he's "so adorable"?

Or does saying that mean that he's firmly in the friendzone and you don't/can't see him differently? help!

Scroll to see replies

I would say that, but i dont think most guys would appreciate being called adorable, idk why
i'm into 'cute' guys so if i'm talking to my friends about a guy i might say he's adorable and i do mean it in a 'i fancy him' kind of way, but some girls might just say it to guys they like as a friend and i probably wouldn't say it to a guys face as he'd take it the wrong way
Reply 3
Pretty much the ultimate insult to his masculinity. :redface:

Good start. :rofl2:
You are thinking too much, recently a girl told me I'm a her best friend and that she doesn't want anything to get weird. A few days latter I think she is the one pushing for extra weirdness.
Reply 5
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I would say that, but i dont think most guys would appreciate being called adorable, idk why

No we wouldn't. If you like the guy, tell him he's hot or sexy or handsome. Why would you you use a term that is used to describe little dogs?
Reply 6
It more a compliment for a girl. You just might get somewhere with it if he fancies the pants off you.
Original post by Atlas Thugged
You are thinking too much, recently a girl told me I'm a her best friend and that she doesn't want anything to get weird. A few days latter I think she is the one pushing for extra weirdness.

:colone: Give her weirdness
:colone: Give her weirdness

Weirdness n chill :smug: I must confess, I half expected you to post the spanky emoji again
Weirdness n chill :smug: I must confess, I half expected you to post the spanky emoji again

it cant be a punishment for you tho cause of the 'padding' :biggrin:
Original post by Zarek
It more a compliment for a girl. You just might get somewhere with it if he fancies the pants off you.

...I'm a guy in my 20s.

Spoiler

it cant be a punishment for you tho cause of the 'padding' :biggrin:

Ahahaha :rofl: You've succeeded in making your body the most famous thing on this website.
Original post by silverfox44
i'm into 'cute' guys so if i'm talking to my friends about a guy i might say he's adorable and i do mean it in a 'i fancy him' kind of way, but some girls might just say it to guys they like as a friend and i probably wouldn't say it to a guys face as he'd take it the wrong way

But how do you know when she sees you as a friend???
I'd say that to my cats, not someone I fancied :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
...I'm a guy in my 20s.

Spoiler

Does this matter?
Maybe not adorable, but sweet and lovely I would :h:
x

Nobody actually knows, girls don't have a secret code they use. Tell her you like her and find out.
Nobody actually knows, girls don't have a secret code they use. Tell her you like her and find out.

She's my friend too. If she doesn't like me, I'll ruin the friendship. Isn't it selfish to make a move in the dark?
what does cute mean in the language of girls?
She's my friend too. If she doesn't like me, I'll ruin the friendship. Isn't it selfish to make a move in the dark?

Do you really think she'll still be your friend in 20 years time? Telling her you like her is honesty, so long as you respect her answer whatever that is, you're being a good man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending