The Student Room Group

Would you say to a guy you like that he's "so adorable"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Atlas Thugged
Do you really think she'll still be your friend in 20 years time? Telling her you like her is honesty, so long as you respect her answer whatever that is, you're being a good man.

I don't know if she will be but I would definitely want her to be my friend in 20 years, yes.

I don't have an option but to respect her answer. What am I going to do? force her to like me? but if she doesn't like me, things will get really weird and I'm gonna lose her forever. I don't want that, I love talking to her and being as close as we are right now...

But... I also HATE it when other guys hit on her. She's uncomfortably popular with guys and that too kills me. She's single now but if she gets in a relationship with someone else, I'd be devastated.

...Maybe best to take the hit now?
I forgot to say that I've a huge crush on her and I think about her 24x7. Good times.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know if she will be but I would definitely want her to be my friend in 20 years, yes.

I don't have an option but to respect her answer. What am I going to do? force her to like me? but if she doesn't like me, things will get really weird and I'm gonna lose her forever. I don't want that, I love talking to her and being as close as we are right now...

But... I also HATE it when other guys hit on her. She's uncomfortably popular with guys and that too kills me. She's single now but if she gets in a relationship with someone else, I'd be devastated.

...Maybe best to take the hit now?

The worst thing that will happen is nothing, she will tell you to **** off. It will build your character and you'll be proud of yourself, don't be cheesy or crass just tell her how you feel from your heart.
Original post by stefano865
Pretty much the ultimate insult to his masculinity. :redface:

Good start. :rofl2:

I second this.

Complete insult if a girl says this. I literally detach from the convo if any variation of this or cute is said and move on to to talk to the next person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending