The Student Room Group

Women Wearing MENS perfume?

Is it weird to wear guys perfume? Do people think you're a lesbian if you do lol
There is no such thing. Perfume bottles don't come with a cock and a pair of balls. It is just marketed to either men or women.

If you like the smell, wear it. I have some 'women's' perfume I wear. It is no big deal.
Original post by Wilfred Little
There is no such thing. Perfume bottles don't come with a cock and a pair of balls. It is just marketed to either men or women.

If you like the smell, wear it. I have some 'women's' perfume I wear. It is no big deal.

People can tell from the smell though.

What womens one do you wear any good? :biggrin:
:flutter: When i smell guy perfume of a girl i assume she has gotten that scent of her bf or partner who she might have hugged.
Original post by JasonGenovaFan
People can tell from the smell though.

What womens one do you wear any good? :biggrin:

There is no such thing. Women tend to wear more florals and sweeter type scents yes but there are no laws in place saying men can't wear them.

This one - http://mobile.harrods.com/mt/www.harrods.com/product/madonna-of-the-almonds-edp-100ml/floris/000000000002613744

It smells like Jelly Babies.
Yup, everyone knows that wearing men's perfume makes a woman a lesbian, not, you know, liking girls.
Original post by Sabertooth
Yup, everyone knows that wearing men's perfume makes a woman a lesbian, not, you know, liking girls.

Same way lots of people assume short haired women are more likely to be lesbian. Don't be a sabertooth :facepalm:
Wear whatever the hell you like.
I like to wear Sure Men Deodorant Cobalt blue and dont give a crap if people find it weird
Reply 8
I wear my boyfriend's 1 Million aftershave more than he does :colondollar: it smells amazing and better than any perfumes I've got or any I've smelled in shops. Its not a big deal or weird, just wear what you like :h:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I wear my boyfriend's 1 Million aftershave more than he does :colondollar: it smells amazing and better than any perfumes I've got or any I've smelled in shops. Its not a big deal or weird, just wear what you like :h:

is that the paco rabanne one :coma: lush :h:
is that the paco rabanne one :coma: lush :h:

Yip that's the one :love:
If you buy the Arab perfumes called atr, a lot of the smells are unisex so try those out.
Shops include: Arabian oud or Nabeel Perfumes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
If you buy the Arab perfumes called atr, a lot of the smells are unisex so try those out.
Shops include: Arabian oud or Nabeel Perfumes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you is this one good :smile:

Gotta say, I love the Paco Rabanne 1 Million one. I also really like Lynx Black, which is marketed to men. If I didn't have the Attract for women which smells awesome, then I'd use that. It's happened before. I don't think it's weird at all. People think I like girls because I like girls. Not because I wear Lynx Black on occasion.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Gotta say, I love the Paco Rabanne 1 Million one. I also really like Lynx Black, which is marketed to men. If I didn't have the Attract for women which smells awesome, then I'd use that. It's happened before. I don't think it's weird at all. People think I like girls because I like girls. Not because I wear Lynx Black on occasion.

What does Lynx black smell like? I use Axe body spray haha :ninja:
What does Lynx black smell like? I use Axe body spray haha :ninja:

It's kind of fruity and woody at the same time. It's really nice
i'm a guy and admit to haveing a cheap lemon and rose perfume i wear as it smell like Turkish delight
Thank you is this one good :smile:

Hi,
Honestly I wouldn't know without the smell haha but I always get the Arab perfumes from the brand Al-Rehab as they are affordable and long lasting and smell strong.
I normally get Lord, Jasmine, Aziz,

If your looking for a high end product, honestly all of them smell so good you won't regret it. I normally get white musk which is the most popular high end product. The shop Arabian Oud is quite expensive however, it's amazing and to I wont regret your purchase. Also, there's another Arab perfume shop which is on regent street and Whitechapel and Westfield too, I just forgot the name of it.

I remember smelling the picture you have just shown, it's a very light to strong men's perfume, it's got a very distinct smell and some will love it and others won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a friend who does this. I think it's a little too strong though.

Quick Reply

Latest