Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird to wear guys perfume? Do people think you're a lesbian if you do lol

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing. Perfume bottles don't come with a **** and a pair of balls. It is just marketed to either men or women.

If you like the smell, wear it. I have some 'women's' perfume I wear. It is no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    There is no such thing. Perfume bottles don't come with a **** and a pair of balls. It is just marketed to either men or women.

If you like the smell, wear it. I have some 'women's' perfume I wear. It is no big deal.
    People can tell from the smell though.

What womens one do you wear any good?

ReputationRep:
    :flutter: When i smell guy perfume of a girl i assume she has gotten that scent of her bf or partner who she might have hugged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasonGenovaFan)
    People can tell from the smell though.

What womens one do you wear any good?
    There is no such thing. Women tend to wear more florals and sweeter type scents yes but there are no laws in place saying men can't wear them.

This one - http://mobile.harrods.com/mt/www.har...00000002613744

It smells like Jelly Babies.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, everyone knows that wearing men's perfume makes a woman a lesbian, not, you know, liking girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Yup, everyone knows that wearing men's perfume makes a woman a lesbian, not, you know, liking girls.
    Same way lots of people assume short haired women are more likely to be lesbian. Don't be a sabertooth :facepalm:

Wear whatever the hell you like.
    I like to wear Sure Men Deodorant Cobalt blue and dont give a crap if people find it weird
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I wear my boyfriend's 1 Million aftershave more than he does it smells amazing and better than any perfumes I've got or any I've smelled in shops. Its not a big deal or weird, just wear what you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I wear my boyfriend's 1 Million aftershave more than he does it smells amazing and better than any perfumes I've got or any I've smelled in shops. Its not a big deal or weird, just wear what you like
    is that the paco rabanne one :coma: lush
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    is that the paco rabanne one :coma: lush
    Yip that's the one :love:

ReputationRep:
    If you buy the Arab perfumes called atr, a lot of the smells are unisex so try those out.
    Shops include: Arabian oud or Nabeel Perfumes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    If you buy the Arab perfumes called atr, a lot of the smells are unisex so try those out.
    Shops include: Arabian oud or Nabeel Perfumes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you is this one good

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Gotta say, I love the Paco Rabanne 1 Million one. I also really like Lynx Black, which is marketed to men. If I didn't have the Attract for women which smells awesome, then I'd use that. It's happened before. I don't think it's weird at all. People think I like girls because I like girls. Not because I wear Lynx Black on occasion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Gotta say, I love the Paco Rabanne 1 Million one. I also really like Lynx Black, which is marketed to men. If I didn't have the Attract for women which smells awesome, then I'd use that. It's happened before. I don't think it's weird at all. People think I like girls because I like girls. Not because I wear Lynx Black on occasion.
    What does Lynx black smell like? I use Axe body spray haha :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    What does Lynx black smell like? I use Axe body spray haha :ninja:
    It's kind of fruity and woody at the same time. It's really nice

ReputationRep:
    i'm a guy and admit to haveing a cheap lemon and rose perfume i wear as it smell like Turkish delight

ReputationRep:
    Thank you is this one good

Hi,
    Honestly I wouldn't know without the smell haha but I always get the Arab perfumes from the brand Al-Rehab as they are affordable and long lasting and smell strong.
    I normally get Lord, Jasmine, Aziz,

If your looking for a high end product, honestly all of them smell so good you won't regret it. I normally get white musk which is the most popular high end product. The shop Arabian Oud is quite expensive however, it's amazing and to I wont regret your purchase. Also, there's another Arab perfume shop which is on regent street and Whitechapel and Westfield too, I just forgot the name of it.

I remember smelling the picture you have just shown, it's a very light to strong men's perfume, it's got a very distinct smell and some will love it and others won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who does this. I think it's a little too strong though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.