Weird feeling / thinking. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Recently i have been feeling strange. For the past 5 days i cannot speak properly I think of answer instantly but i say something completely different. the world just confuses me. It seems fake yet i know it real. Also i keep thinking about 1 thing in the background (its not something bad / traumatizing) . Which i have never done before. Now i don't think i suffer from depression or derealization but i cant seem to get any work done or focus for the periods of time i used to. I am thinking about going to doctors but i think it would kinda sound stupid if the reason to see them was me feeling like the world is fake. I have never got a thought about self harming / harming some one ales/ thing. I also dont know if this is the wright site to actually post it on but apart from this i have no clue where ales to ask this. Maybe this is just stress from upcoming results?
catinsomehat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It sounds like it could be due to stress but I would go to the doctors anyway just to be sure.

Better safe than sorry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise