Reality TV is the scum of the Earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Reality TV is the scum of the Earth.
    Agreed. Enough said.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    They were a novelty when they first came out years ago but they have been done to death now.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i stopped watching tv since long ago, the reality show i last watch was 16 and preggo but im not sure if thats still airing

Ummm
    I don't even know what constitutes as reality TV...
    Is supernanny reality TV, what about wife swap?
    What about extreme couponing?

ReputationRep:
    It's horsetripe and codswallop

ReputationRep:
    Used to be a fan when it very first started. Big Brother, Pop Idol/Popstars/X Factor, I'm a Celeb etc... when it was fresh it was exciting. after each series though it got boring. then it got predictable to the point where it FINALLY clicked that it might be fixed. When it became obvious that a lot of the results are so clearly fixed I lost interest. Now the contestants or acts are worse than ever before, the shows are boring as hell to watch and yeah... it really is just a waste of time.

They need to axe it when its on a high but instead they keep them going. Now we've had what... 20 maybe 30 series of Big Brother (including Celeb BB)! No wonder the ratings have slumped, enough already!

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'd be contradicting myself if I said it was crap.

Can't help but flick it on sometimes, and Big Brother is my guilty pleasure sooo...

Apprentice is awesome as well, gonna major in business and hopefully set up my own so the show is very appealing

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.