Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know you can't choose, but please tell mee!!

Thanksss

ReputationRep:
    All the catered halls have the same menu/food each day, they only really differ on formal dinners. Generally Hugh Stewart is considered one of if not the best halls in terms of social events, but Cripps and Nightingale are good too. Rutland has a reputation for being the worst, but that's probably just rumours and jokes so don't worry if you're in there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notts15)
    All the catered halls have the same menu/food each day, they only really differ on formal dinners. Generally Hugh Stewart is considered one of if not the best halls in terms of social events, but Cripps and Nightingale are good too. Rutland has a reputation for being the worst, but that's probably just rumours and jokes so don't worry if you're in there .
    Okay thanks for that! I actually got allocated Derby hall, so I was wondering if you know how Derby compares with HuStu and Cripps for social events?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah from the people I know in there, Derby seems like a nice hall, its fairly big so there should be plenty of events on. Each hall has their own events during freshers week, so whichever hall you're in it should be a good time. Derby has a nice bar in it too, serves decent burgers at lunchtime so be sure to try it out .

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.