Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Good one (!)

His fall was pretty graceful though

ReputationRep:
    Love how they went on with the hymn..
    Seriously though, that guy is one of the best popes in the history of the Catholic church, I am so happy he exists.

ReputationRep:
    The catholic church has been in decline over the last 60 odd years. He is more proof of just how far it has fallen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused, granted I don't follow it closely, but I was of the impression Pope Francis was refreshingly not a total Cnut?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    I'm confused, granted I don't follow it closely, but I was of the impression Pope Francis was refreshingly not a total Cnut?
    I presume that's why the OP calls him the antichrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    The catholic church has been in decline over the last 60 odd years. He is more proof of just how far it has fallen.
    While I do agree with you I would rather it than the crazy stupid Islamic leaders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    While I do agree with you I would rather it than the crazy stupid Islamic leaders
    No doubt, although some would disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I presume that's why the OP calls him the antichrist.
    AntiChrist means "in place of god" (claiming he is god) and against God. Obvously raping little boys is against God and he claims he is the "vicar of Christ".
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by ABadManTing)
    AntiChrist means "in place of god" (claiming he is god) and against God. Obvously raping little boys is against God and he claims he is the "vicar of Christ".
    I am not aware that the Pope does this. Not that the Pope has ever claimed to be God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    I am not aware that the Pope does this. Not that the Pope has ever claimed to be God.
    http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-t...-of-perdition/

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/R-Pope...my_power_Jesus

Is a good read, do a lil research into the popes "Unam Sanctam" law.

ReputationRep:
    Pope Francis, what a cuck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.