Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For all those who are jealous of those who have an Iphone...
    http://www.willitblend.com/videos.as...e&video=iphone

ReputationRep:
    I saw this on /. today. Awesome. I'm not an iphone hater, when they iron out the kinks I may buy one.

This video is fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWacko)
    I saw this on /. today. Awesome. I'm not an iphone hater, when they iron out the kinks I may buy one.

This video is fantastic!
    Neither am I, but I just thought it was a funny video and deserved to be publcised

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was funny the first time i saw something like this... but they have now blended and or smashed so much stuff it's actually pointless (wheras before there was comedy... repetition has bled it dry)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    i thought it was funny the first time i saw something like this... but they have now blended and or smashed so much stuff it's actually pointless (wheras before there was comedy... repetition has bled it dry)
    Oh its has dried up a little, but there is still plenty of pleasure in destroying an expensive apple product so brutally, all they had left is ash and a small bit of metal.

ReputationRep:
    I'm always impressed by that blender they're using. Its a blatent advertisement but its cleary a very powerful device!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrWacko)
    I'm always impressed by that blender they're using. Its a blatent advertisement but its cleary a very powerful device!
    If I were in the market for a blender I would so get one of those, they actually seem to work!

ReputationRep:
    I love the fact he has two.

Btw, you realise the whole series started off as advertising for the blender, MrWacko?

ReputationRep:
    It absolutely obliterated that iPhone. That's great, if slightly expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cage)
    It absolutely obliterated that iPhone. That's great, if slightly expensive.
    Not too expensive really, they will make quite alot more from extra blender sales. Also they are selling the destroyed iPhone on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue!)
    I love the fact he has two.

Btw, you realise the whole series started off as advertising for the blender, MrWacko?
    I did not. I'm fairly new the the whole blending scene. Well as adverts go its definately one of the best!

ReputationRep:
    When I seen smashmyps3.com I cried.
    When I seen iphone being blended i pissed myself laughing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loadmalz)
    When I seen smashmyps3.com I cried.
    When I seen iphone being blended i pissed myself laughing...
    I agree with you how can someone smash up a ps3. Its just sacralige, no other word for it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL awesome

ReputationRep:
    Blendtec Total Blenders cost about £300 each. Bit pricey.

Still... I wish they'd blend Steve Jobs... I can just hear Tom Dickson say it...

Tosser smoke, don't breathe this!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.