Turn on thread page Beta

How can i find my dream and passion???? watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel that I am a specia being, and I know that I wont be stuck in a job that I hate in the future. I have the self belief, but I dont really know what to work for. There has never really been that thing that I have been always good at/ the best at.

I want to make a name for myself, I want to be doing stuff now things that I enjoy rather than sitting at home all summer playing Overwatch. I have yet to achieve any success jn life yet, while my friends are all doing stuff like creating music,acting,working,some are even in football teams.

I feel I need to start now because I could die at any moment. We never know :/

Heres some info about me:

For uni I am interested in History probably because I dont loke STEM xD.

I like gaming, only because I have been playing games since I was 4 I feel like my talents can go beyond games though.

I have encountered a lot of failures for example i can never seem to get good at football, and gym. Been doing both constantly for 2 years.

Other than that there is nothing else really, and my local area isnt providing any oppurtunities.

How did you find your dream?

ReputationRep:
    :/

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.