Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Intially for my first year at university my plan was to stay at home however circumstances have changed and i will now need to apply for accomodation. I have no idea where to start since the accomodation deadline was the 31st of May for UoB!! Also for student finance I have told them im staying which i will now need to change as I believe I will get a higher loan if I moved out. So is it too late for applying for accomodation and what do I do for student finance as I need to notify them that im applying for accomodation now so will need a higher loan? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Bumpp

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by skittles100)
    Intially for my first year at university my plan was to stay at home however circumstances have changed and i will now need to apply for accomodation. I have no idea where to start since the accomodation deadline was the 31st of May for UoB!! Also for student finance I have told them im staying which i will now need to change as I believe I will get a higher loan if I moved out. So is it too late for applying for accomodation and what do I do for student finance as I need to notify them that im applying for accomodation now so will need a higher loan? Thanks in advance
    Hi Skittles,

There's no need to worry if you're unable to get a Uni hall for this year, you can always consider looking into private halls in Birmingham.
    We have 3 sites close to UoB if you want to have a look?
    http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...ion/birmingham

I wish you luck with your search, and if you have any questions about us I'm more than happy to answer them.

Callum.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.