Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So much talk about the results day on the forum, but what about us art foundation students who finished last month? I know my grades, but when(if) does UCAS send those to our firm choices? I haven't heard from mine and am not sure if I should be calling them up because UCAS has not managed to let them know my grades.

Is there some way of finding out when this happens (so I know not to panic that they've forgotten me)?

ReputationRep:
    You should get a certificate in the post.
    I however havn't got mine either (though my awarding body is my university as my Foundation is not a BTEC) so I went down to the general office - only to be given a number for the main examinations office. I'm phoning them on Monday (as they're closed due to holidays atm).

Perhaps you should contact your college's general office?

ReputationRep:
    hey I finished my foundation course last month and instead of waiting for the cerficiate to come through the post which could be as late as september I was sent an SRF, a student report form which has your grade etc on it. all unis will take this as evidence, just photocopy or scan and send a copy to your uni. this will comfirm your place. just ask your tutor/course leader for your form

ReputationRep:
    I finished my course at the end of June, and I knew then that I got a Level 4: Distinction.

Two days ago, Salford Uni contacted me saying that I need to send a copy of my certificates so that I can confirm my place. (For some reason they only offered me a conditional place, even though my A-Level results alone were good enough to get in).

But I haven't heard when I will get those certificates. I have tried phoning my college but they were always busy because of results day. So I am trying again later.

But in response to the post above, when I finished the course they gave me a piece of paper with the college letterhead and my results was handwritten on it by my tutor. Do you think sending a copy of this will be good enough?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No worries, I'm going getting my certificate from college today....

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.