work experience and study tour HELP Watch

charlie175
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm starting a business HND course in September and I'm looking for a bit of work experience preferably one day a week in my local veterinary practice, only I'm not 100% on what to do or say.

I've applied to go into a study tour which is very much related to my course, so I'm hoping I get a place!. and I'm wondering what that would be classed as in relation to my course as its not through my course it's through young farmers and there travel scheme.

Thank you ever so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Behave like a normal person and just get as much as you can out of the experience. Make notes about things that may be relevant to your course. Do your research about the place and ask lots of questions. Make yourself useful as well.
charlie175
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks for the tips, I already know the company which is a additional bonus and that's why I'm keen to go on the trip, now it's more the work experience side of the course and trying to get into a veterinary practice as a receptionist I thought about trying to get into a local tractor dealership, but what other alternatives that are good for work experience that would help me along with my course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Think about the course, what you can do to show your interest and develop it and what skills will be useful and look for stuff accordingly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads