Turn on thread page Beta

Traveling alone in Australia watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hey my name's Jess, I'm 18 and planning on getting a working holiday visa for a year in Australia leaving at the beginning of 2017.
    I was thinking of booking through a programme such as BUNAC as I would be travelling alone and with them I have the option for things like a group flight over there, and constant support while I'm out there, which puts me at ease!
    I know people who have travelled Aus alone through similar programmes and have said it was the best experience ever. I was wondering if anyone's ever done something similar alone or are planning to and maybe opinions on booking through BUNAC?

Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.