Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your sleeping pattern like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mine is currently pretty inconsistent, I aim to sleep at 11 and wake up at 8 but it just doesn't happen in the summer holidays 😂

What is yours like?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Awful

I find it hard to drift off, even when I am really tired. My mind is usually in overdrive, its too warm in the room, my cats wake me up, too noisy outside etc.

Never been a good sleeper though so I'm used to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinocchiolewis)
    What is yours like?
    Can't tell coz I'm asleep at the time.

Mine is currently pretty inconsistent, I aim to sleep at 11 and wake up at 8 but it just doesn't happen in the summer holidays 😂

What is yours like?
    During the school year, I would go to sleep at 12am and wake up at 5am. It almost killed me, I think!
    Now, I still go to sleep at 12am but wake up at 8:30am - 9:00am

ReputationRep:
    I never have trouble sleeping. Once my head hits the pillow I'm normally off within 5mins. I don't know whether that's something to brag about or a cause for concern

ReputationRep:
    Very odd right now. It takes me hours to sleep, then I wake up at around 3am feeling so tired and panicky that I feel sick, then I sleep from 5 until 7.30ish.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Took me a while but now its reasonably consistent from 7 to 9 hours a night and after years (sharing a bed probably helps) i can now fall asleep in about 15 minutes instead of over an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Very odd right now. It takes me hours to sleep, then I wake up at around 3am feeling so tired and panicky that I feel sick, then I sleep from 5 until 7.30ish.
    I can actually relate to this, I also have night where I wake up and panick that I'll be sick so it takes ages to get back to sleep 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kendrik Lamar)
    I never have trouble sleeping. Once my head hits the pillow I'm normally off within 5mins. I don't know whether that's something to brag about or a cause for concern
    I think a lot of people would be jealous of that ability (I know I am)

ReputationRep:
    I can actually relate to this, I also have night where I wake up and panick that I'll be sick so it takes ages to get back to sleep 😩
    Ah damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're well now though? Do you often experience panic attacks or any anxiety, or is it purely a fear of being ill?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Try and get 7 hours
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but go on tsr and instead get like 4.5 :ashamed:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Not sure I can describe something that's non-existent.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.