Turn on thread page Beta

The Amazing Race.. Read Me! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Right got a sneeky suspiscion that this thread will get no replies but...

Anbody tuned into the new series of this that started on Monday? I'm personally more than obsessed with this programme but missed the first episode and its just eating me up!! Does anyone know when it wil repeated I really need to know but can't find out.

ReputationRep:
    I like watching this show, didn't know it started again, what channel is it on and what time?

ReputationRep:
    It's my dream to be on this show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie B)
    I like watching this show, didn't know it started again, what channel is it on and what time?
    Its on LivingTv2 at 9pm on mondays, I was just hoping they would repeat it but I don't think they do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shady lane)
    It's my dream to be on this show.
    God mine too!! If they ever do a european version I'm so there it hurts!

ReputationRep:
    Won't be able to watch it cuz it clashes with The Time Of Your Life.

ReputationRep:
    This is the best programme ever!
    And I love the way the teams give each other weird and / or insulting nicknames!

ReputationRep:
    this show will hopefully repeat probably on challenge tv i hope. i'd go on this show though. Did they do an international one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie B)
    this show will hopefully repeat probably on challenge tv i hope. i'd go on this show though. Did they do an international one?
    No I havent seen one yet, I don't know what they're waiting for though???

ReputationRep:
    Is this the thing that Sky One did a few years back when 2 teams have to travel all around the world?

ReputationRep:
    ususally with previous series of it, about half way through they do a recap weekend with loads of episodes back to back, im sure they will do it again this year too. i miissed opeing show of it too

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know this started again.. doesn't that make this the 100th season or soemthing?

There needs to be a British version of this show. Its the one reality show that I can imagine myself in, although the competitiveness looks really overwhelming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crushedfruit)
    I didn't know this started again.. doesn't that make this the 100th season or soemthing?

There needs to be a British version of this show. Its the one reality show that I can imagine myself in, although the competitiveness looks really overwhelming.
    The ultra competitiveness is what I love about it, though the trick to winning it seems to have a team of two with the same level of competitiveness. Thats why I have seen many ultra-not so ultra partnerships lose and not so ultra-not so ultra partnerships win

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.