Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For some stupid reason I've left accommodation this late... I'm studying at northumbria and need to have parking available.

the only accomodation left are... Lovaine Hall, Lovaine Flats, and claude gibb, but non have parking available.

Any ideas??

ReputationRep:
    Search online for garages to rent. Some people get a garage with their home but don't use it so rent it out for ~£60 a month or so. So if you can find one nearby you could rent that.

If you're not too worried about going into halls you could probably rent out a flat with a parking space privately somewhere.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Kstim)
    For some stupid reason I've left accommodation this late... I'm studying at northumbria and need to have parking available.

the only accomodation left are... Lovaine Hall, Lovaine Flats, and claude gibb, but non have parking available.

Any ideas??
    Hey, not sure if this is any help to you, but we have 2 accommodation options that offer parking. In fact, it is being offered as free as an incentive for the clearing period at the moment.

If you would like some more information, please just get in touch [email protected]

Here are the links to the properties:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...rne-apartments

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...ond-apartments

I wish you the best of luck, and we would love to welcome to in September

Laura

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.